Sunday, February 13, 2011

APPY VALENTINE DAY SAYANG..!

HAPPY VALENTINE DAY SAYANG...!!!
14th February 2011...
Dear Mom n dad..
Happy valentine day for both of you..
for being my lovers since I was born here..
in the world..until now...
Its almost 20 years already..
But..
both of u never fever feel tired to face with vary of my attitudes..
especially..my naughty attitude..!
Thankz for everything u had done for me..
Seriously..banyak sangat both of u berkorban untuk adik..
Im so sorry..
if ada apa yang adik buat salah..
if ada sakitkan ati both of you..
n if adik ada kecewakan ati both of you..
Im so SORRY...
Anyway..!hope our love will never ends...!!
I LOVE BOTH OF YOU DAMN MUCH MOM N DAD...!!
n THANKZ FOR BEING MY LOVERS FOREVER N EVER..!!

0 comments:

 

Ishihara Zara Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal