Thursday, February 17, 2011

Papai Babe..!

" SETIAP PERTEMUAN PASTI ADA PERPISAHAN.."

NUR SHAMIZA AMIRA

All the best babe waktu kat sana...!gonna miss u damn much..!!Take care of yourself...u are just a little girl in a big big world..!!

Dont worry..u will be happy n hopefully..i will see u in other size..!!more fatty..!!hope it..!hahha

So sorry sebab buat DRAMA SWASTA yang telah DILARANG oleh anda...!i cant...!im SO SORRY...!tried to be strong..!but..u know me..!quite sensitip kan...so...it just went out without my wants.!

Be a great LADY there..!dont worry about your mom..!trying my best..to keep in touch with her as often as i can..!im promise...!(xsedar diri..num mak pown da hilang kan..!)

Actually,..felt quite sad..sebab xdapat jumpa lama - lama..but..its ok..sekurang - kurangnya..dapat arr peluk si budak tecik nie..n tengok ur smiling..!n sekurang - kurangnya..can met for a few a minutes to cry..haha..so sowie babe...!

Kat sana nanti..jangan lupa aku ehh..n our friendship..coz..its too mean for me..!!all of the memories..will be keep in my heart forever..!im PROMISE..!try to smile now..even my tears da kuaq balik...!!waaaaaaaaaaa

anyway..tu je kot nak cakap..n one more thing..hujan emas di negeri orang..hujan batu di negeri sendiri..keep in touch tau..always send ur news n new pictures for me k..!

LOVE U SO MUCH BABE...!!

mata saya sangat cantik waktu tu..!waaaaa

take care of this donkey..!!remember me when u see this green donkey..!

try to chill myself with him..thankz..

0 comments:

 

Ishihara Zara Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal